Why choose a “lawyer checked” online Will?
- Your Will is one of the most important documents you will ever create. Getting it right, or getting it wrong, can have a lasting impact on family members who are left behind.
- Cheap, do it yourself Wills, often completely fail to properly explain and implement your wishes. A poorly put together Will will cause problems among family as they try to resolve what you really wanted done with your assets.
- Cheap Will = Expensive Estate! As soon as a Will dispute arises, or if your wishes in your Will are not clear, the Court needs to get involved. The cost to everyone involved soon becomes many times more than the cost of a Will that is prepared or checked by a lawyer.
- Our online, lawyer checked Wills process saves you time in visiting a legal office to give your estate planning instructions.
- Save Money. When compared with visiting an equally experienced, estate planning lawyer for a standard two appointment Will process our online, lawyer checked Wills cost less.
Rather talk face to face?
We understand that you may prefer to meet with our real live estate planning expert lawyers instead of entering your information online. That’s great, we can’t wait to meet you.
If you’re in Toowoomba or Brisbane or on the Sunshine Coast we can meet with you in person. If you’re elsewhere in the country we’ll set up a video meeting with you online.
Call us on 1300 264 161 to make an appointment or use our Contact Us form to get in touch.
Need to contact us?
If you have a question about Wills and Estates or you would like to book a live Will consultation please complete the form below.