Congratulations you’ve taken the first step to ensuring your wishes are followed and your family looked after in the event of you passing away.
Our online, lawyer checked Wills offer a quicker and less expensive option than the usual two appointments to provide your instructions and then return to sign your Wills. But you also avoid the dangers of unchecked “do it yourself” Wills which have caused expensive problems for many families.
So how does this work?
- You fill out the online Will form with all the critical information we need to create a professional, legally binding, effective Will and enter your preferred payment option.
- The information you provide is reviewed by a real live, experienced estate planning lawyer within 1 business day.
- That same experienced estate planning lawyer will contact you if there are any missing pieces or areas of concern. Please note that if your situation is too complex for our standard personal Will we may recommend you meeting with us to discuss your Will in more detail. If you’re not sure if an online Will is right for you visit Which Will is Right for You? For more information.
- Once we’ve given it our seal of approval, your lawyer checked Will is emailed to you with instructions on how to make sure it is properly printed and legally signed. If you prefer, you can sign your Will in our Toowoomba office with us.
- You can then relax with the peace of mind that you have a Will which clearly sets out your wishes and will not cause pain and upset for your family after you pass away.
- You may also wish to send your completed Will to us for safe storage. Which is provided at no cost – forever.